Thursday, April 28, 2005

Rummaging and Foraging

In my wanderings through the webs I have come across several blogs and sites which I feel need to be shared.

This site is an awesome concept.

Here is a blog I signed up for. It and its related pages contain links to the most important scientific breakthroughs known to man. It also contains the poem:

The rain in Spain is bound to contain
Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane

I signed up for a couple of blogs. They cover the memes I like. Because I'm horrifyingly lazy, I won't provide links, but if you look for clef at cephiro dot com on bloglines, they're all public. Some highlights include:

The Thinking Writer and the Badger Blog, as writing blogs. Adaptive Path Essays and Grammar.police as a tiny taste of my information addiction.

No comments: