Friday, September 02, 2005

Art!

I took a few minutes off yesterday to sketch out some color art. When I say a few minutes, I mean a few minutes: the first took maybe ten minutes, the second took maybe five. Please note: these were made in a dark room, so seeing them in a bright room framed in white darkens all the colors. Not that they were especially good even in the dark...

The First
The First's Lineart
The Second
The Second, Color Only

Later today: I dissect the case study that is: Outpost Kaloki.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a rock band called Can't Kill Heroes and we are trying to find someone who will draw a comic strip for a banner and poster. Think this is something you could do for us. We can pay but not much.

Thanks!
Paul
AIM: hotdorkboi
paul@cantkillheros.com
www.myspace.com/cantkillheroesband
www.cantkillheroes.com