Friday, May 27, 2005

AAARRRGH! Read me.

It appears that HaloScan and I are still having disagreements.

I was WONDERING why I had suddenly started getting no comments - admittedly, I hadn't ever gotten many before.

Right: EVERYONE WHO I HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO: You are using HaloScan commentary, which I didn't see until TODAY. Sorry! Mea culpa.

Please EMAIL ME and tell me what process you are following to leave comments - for example, if you're clicking on a link from projectperko.blogspot, or if you're coming in from an RSS feed, or what.

Here's some responses:

ToxicTom: Yep, that's essentially the way I'd count difficulty.

Darius: Do you own T2D? I don't have a compiled version yet.

Bill: Good god, now I'm interested. Please keep me posted, and if you need any help, let me know.

No comments: