Thursday, July 07, 2005

Version Six and The Caffinator!

I just broke through the major hurdle in programming Ver 6 of my work program. I had to figure out a robust foreign-key handling page scripting method which would allow me to BACKTRACK through the reference to edit, in human-friendly terms, which foreign entry was associated.

Man, that's harder than it sounds.

Actually, re-reading it, I guess it's just about as hard as it sounds. But I don't think you can really understand what that MEANS unless I SHOW you, and I really don't care enough to do that. Let it just be said that I had an easier time making both the programs I made this weekend than that ONE PIECE of this program. :P

It was the only thing I really hadn't been doing in an earlier version, so I had to figure out how to do it.

Caffiene update: I really don't feel too bad. I can definitely feel a pulling behind my eyes - there's definitely some suffering going on here - but it's awfully mild compared to what I normally experience.

Either the sleepiness wasn't related to caffiene, or the dose of caffiene was high enough to delay the symptoms until later than usual. Tune in tomorrow, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel, and if you don't see the final result, it's because I'm sleeping it off.

No comments: